I usually don’t like going places alone. I tend to search for people who are also going and go with them or take them. But recently I have been doing things alone.
Last October Bishop Handy asked if I would like two tickets to General Conference. They were two tickets to two different sessions. Since I was going down for a mission reunion and a BYU football game why not take the two tickets and stay all weekend.
As I sat in the conference center I knew that the Lord loved me and I felt I had needed to be in the session. I was sitting just above the plaza level (because when you only have one of you, you can fill in the seats others leave open). And as the speaker was speaking I knew what I need to do.
Fast forward to now. I got back and read the talks of that session and I can’t find what I felt in the conference. But I need to trust that what I felt was real. And continue trusting in the Lord.
Last October Bishop Handy asked if I would like two tickets to General Conference. They were two tickets to two different sessions. Since I was going down for a mission reunion and a BYU football game why not take the two tickets and stay all weekend.
As I sat in the conference center I knew that the Lord loved me and I felt I had needed to be in the session. I was sitting just above the plaza level (because when you only have one of you, you can fill in the seats others leave open). And as the speaker was speaking I knew what I need to do.
Fast forward to now. I got back and read the talks of that session and I can’t find what I felt in the conference. But I need to trust that what I felt was real. And continue trusting in the Lord.
Comments