Important...

What is important to you? What is important to me? These past few days I have thought a lot about it. This is the time of my life in which I am to fIgure it out so I may know which direction I want my life to go. Each day I learn more about myself and those around me.
Somedays, like today, I sit around and think about the steps I have taken to get to where I am. And these are the things I have come up with:
1) Graduated from high school
2) Went to college, BYU-Idaho
3) Moved to Utah to student teach
4) Graduated from college
5) Took a job at a junior high school in Utah
6)...

So as you can see I don't quite know the next step to take So this is where the things that are important to me come into play. So here is some things that are important:
*My family
*The Priesthood
*The Gospel
*Kindness
*Commitment
And I am sure there are many other things which are not coming to my mind at the moment.

The next few months will play a great role in determining what is important to me, and how I am going to determine what I want out of my life.
I know that I am loved and I have help out there waiting for me to acknowledge it. I have another summer of decision coming. Though most of the decisions are going to have to be made before the summer actually comes.
In the mean time remember who you are and there is so much out there to be explored for your benefit.

Comments