Well now that is has been about five months since the Canada trip, still no pictures maybe some day. Anyway, I have decided to write a little post about things that are happening.
A lot can happen in four months and when you look back you are amazed at all the things that happen.

I have been home since the beginning of June and so much has changed since then. The summer flew by so fast I didn't realize it was over until it came to a screeching halt. I had no idea what I would be doing with my life, and sometimes I still don't know. But I had applied for a job that didn't work out, so I decided I would substitute and then prepare for a mission. The week before school started I got a phone call from the Oakley principal saying the needed a math teacher. So me and my unwillingness to commit said I could substitute until they found a replacement, because I was going on a mission. Four months later I am still teaching with a full contract and trying to help these children learn something. Who knows what some of these children are doing.

January 4th today, my siblings are packing to go to school and usually that is what I am doing. I will now spend the first winter home since I graduated from high school, and come June I will have been home for a whole year. I have never been I one place that long for quite a while. So now since I am kind of stable I have been put in the Relief Society at the singles ward. I am the first counselor. Though my bishop wonders how long the president is going to last (she has a boyfriend who decided not to go to Rexburg).

Life is so crazy, and I never know what to expect. But there is one thing I always try to remember...
LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE

Comments

c show said…
Nice to hear from you! Life is crazy, I am going to have a baby in a couple months! Best of luck, teaching kids is hard but good