So it has officially become official. I have filled out a paper stating to the Granite School District that I will not be returning to school for the next school year. What I will be doing is another question. All I know is that I will be coming home. So I have a new theme song for the next month:
It is a bittersweet moment but it is one which needs to come. I always knew my time away was only for a little while I just thought it was going to be a little longer. But the time has come and the walrus doesn't have to say anything.
I am extremely grateful for everyone I have met and everything I have learned. I wouldn't have it any other way. I needed this time to learn and grow and figure out just what it is that is important to me. And now as I move forward, because I don't want to move backward, I will be ready for anything that may come my way. And I know I will be taken care of. I have a great support system that will be with me no matter what happens.
"Life by the yard is hard; by the inch it's a cinch." ~President Thomas S. Monson
Comments