Christmas Letter

So apparently everyone always sends out those end of year letters. So I thought I would take the time to reflect on what has happened in the year of 2011, because it has seemed I have reached a new point in my life...

2011 What a year!

January came and I went back to school.
What a semester with the greatest of roommates.
April came I said good-bye, and spent the summer at home.
Summer flew by with a wedding and so much more.
August was here time to say good-bye once more.
Student taught in the city, west of it that is.
Graduated and found a job all in the same week.

So what else can I say about 2011...
It was a year of firsts and lasts...
I spent my last semester in Rexburg, my first summer at home, and my first fall away from home.
I was in my first play.
I went to my first sibling's wedding.
I finished my last semester as an undergrad.

There are many other things I have done and realized about myself. One being I would rather be lonely than have a cat. :) But I also have decided I am going to write a song about heartbreaking, kind of like the one about, "I'm only gonna break, break, oh break, break, your heart." Not only is this song going to be about my heart breaking but it is mainly about me breaking other people hearts. And then I will dedicate it to my bishop who told me I couldn't leave because of all the hearts I would be breaking. :)

So 2011 I would say has had its ups and downs. But I don't think I would trade it for anything. I have had a fun year, and I am excited, nervous, and can't wait to see what 2012 will bring.

Always remember to make every day an adventure. You never know who will be watching, or what you will discover.

Comments